It is the policy of Feminist Apparel, LLC (“Feminist Apparel”) to ensure that persons with disabilities have a full and equal opportunity to benefit from the goods and services offered by Feminist Apparel through the www.feministapparel.com website. Feminist Apparel endeavors to provide effective communication with persons with disabilities and to ensure that individuals with disabilities are not excluded by Feminist Apparel’s policies or methods of administration.
Feminist Apparel provides online content in the following manner to ensure it is accessible to individuals with disabilities on www.feministapparel.com:
- All new web pages, web applications, and content published to www.feministapparel.com for public use shall conform to the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.0 (Dec. 11, 2008), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”), Web Accessibility Initiative available at www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/.
- Visitors to www.feministapparel.com may offer comments on how accessibility to the website may be improved by contacting Feminist Apparel customer support at email@example.com.
- Feminist Apparel will annually distribute this Policy to all personnel and consultants that design, develop, maintain, manage, or otherwise have responsibility for the content and format of www.feministapparel.com (“Web Content Personnel”).
- Feminist Apparel has a designated employee for www.feministapparel.com who is knowledgeable concerning the WCAG 2.0 and web accessibility generally and is available as a resource for Web Content Personnel. Feminist Apparel also provides training for its Web Content Personnel, at least annually, on web accessibility.
- Feminist Apparel audits the delivery of content via www.feministapparel.com every quarter through online testing and reviews and assess the website as needed when content is added or changed to ensure inclusion, integration, and equal treatment of, as well as effective communication with, persons with disabilities.
- Feminist Apparel shall consult with web accessibility consultants as needed to evaluate www.feministapparel.com for conformance with WCAG 2.0 and the requirements of this Policy.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE POLICY
Feminist Apparel requires employees and contractors to comply with this policy. Failure to comply with this policy may result in disciplinary action.