Thinking of purchasing from us, but have a question regarding shipping? We answer all of the common questions we receive here. If you have another question, we're happy to help! Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org & our General Manager, Michelle, will get back to you as soon as she can.
Thank you for stopping by & supporting us! Not only does each order support independent female artists who are passionate about equality, but it also supports ethical business practices & manufacturing, plus some amazing charities doing important work. So we really appreciate your support!
1) How Long Does Shipping Take?
2) How Long Will It Take Me To Receive My Order?
3) Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes! We ship internationally. We ship anywhere that USPS ships, which is literally hundreds of countries!
Please note though: if you live in a country that charges customs on imported orders, you will be responsible for those charges. This is something we do not have control over, sorry!
4) What Are The International Shipping Times?
On average, here is when customers around the world usually receive their products once they have shipped:
- Canada: 6-10 Business days.
- United Kingdom & Europe: 3-10 Business days.
- Australia/New Zealand: 12-14 Business days.
- Rest Of World: 10-14 Business days.
5) Are Orders Tracked?
Yes! When you submit your order, you will get a confirmation email stating that we received your order & it's currently in production. Once we've made your items & shipped them, you'll receive another email stating that your order is shipped and it's on it's way, along with a tracking code so you can track your delivery online 📦
6) Why Is My Order Being Split Into Multiple Packages?
To help reduce shipping costs for customers, we ship some items separately as due to it's different sizing/materials, it has different packaging requirements. These products will be sent in separate packages from our usual apparel (t-shirts, sweatshirts, tank tops & tote bags):
7) What About Holiday Shipping Times?
During the holiday season, we always recommend customers assume that shipping times will be delayed, since it is by far the busiest time of the year for postal services. Unfortunately, while we can control how fast we print & ship products on our end, we can't control the postal service & any delays that they have. So we recommend ordering early! 😉 here are our recommended order-by dates:
- USA: Order by December 11th.
- Canada: Order by December 3rd.
- United Kingdom/Europe: Order by December 3rd.
- Australia/NZ: Order by December 2nd.
- Rest Of World: Order by December 2nd.
8) I Need Assistance With My Existing Order! Help?
Absolutely. Our General Manager, Michelle, is happy to help all customers with their orders. Please email email@example.com and she will help you track down your package & see where it is at.
Again, thank you for being a mindful customers & choosing a store that focuses on ethical manufacturing. We greatly appreciate your support!
The FA Team