Currently, we are in the midst of a global tragedy. Here at Feminist Apparel, safety of everyone, including our local community, is our #1 priority.
Currently the clothing & online ecommerce are being greatly impacted for many reasons, and so are we, sometimes directly & sometimes indirectly:
- Necessary & crucial social distancing means clothing is being produced at a much slower rate.
- Many are opting to shelter safely at home which we support. This does however reduce staff.
- Heavy delays from base apparel creators, including our go-to supplier, bella+canvas.
- Heavy shipping delays in receiving this apparel, due to increased online sales, resulting in slower shipping.
Because of this, our usual 2-7 business day production times have been impacted. We will be updating this page as we progress through this difficult time. Thank you very much for your understanding & support!
June 30th update: We are pleased to announce that our average turnaround times for creating/shipping are now 4-10 business days!
Occasionally though we do hit some supply issues, so please allow an addition 1-4 business days. However, we're hitting the 4-10 business day goal for 90%+ of our orders!
For our European customers ordering products that our European partner factories can create, we're happy to announce that those order times are back down to 2-5 business days., with most orders shipping out in 2-3 business days.
Here is the current status of our products:
- In May we updated our female t-shirts to a style that we can acquire more reliably. Please read our sizing chart here before purchasing new women's t-shirts just to check.
- We have temporarily updated our women's racerback tanktops which has new measurements. This is a popular yet tighter fit, so we ask all customers please read our sizing chart before purchasing. If you'd like a standard cut tank top that is a classic retail fit, all of our designs are available in our unisex tank tops too. We hope to add women's standard tank tops back as soon as possible.
- We have temporarily removed crop tops due to unreliable supply chain issues. We hope to add these back in as soon as possible.
- We have temporarily removed women's v-neck t-shirts due to unreliable supply chain issues. We hope to add these back in as soon as possible.
- We have temporarily removed hats due to unreliable supply chain issues. These will be coming back as soon as we can reliably stock them.
- We have temporarily removed unisex XS t-shirts. These will be coming back as soon as we can reliably stock them.
- We've changed our tote design to one that we can reliably create & stock. We will be switching back to our old tote as soon as we can reliably stock them.
We sincerely regret these changes & hope to return to our standard product line & usual production times as soon as possible.
Please note: As we have sadly seen in the past week, covid-19's situation can drastically change week-to-week, so these production times may fluctuate. Unfortunately we do not have control over this. We will however keep this page up to date noting any changes.
During this time, we are offering a full no-questions asked refund & cancellation policy. Please email us if you would at any point like this. Michelle will be happy to cancel your order & issue a full refund: email@example.com
We understand that getting to this point has been a bumpy road and we want to thank our customers during the earlier stages for their support & understanding.
We also want to stress that we cannot guarantee any delivery times right now. Unfortunately, postal services are being stretched. We've noticed our Canadian & Australian customers have had the biggest delays as their postal services are dealing with a lot of new packages. Once we have shipped our orders, we do not have control over the postal service, so we cannot guarantee delivery times right now unfortunately.
Our customers have been incredibly understanding and we feel very blessed with their support. Thank you!
Safety of our communities needs to be our #1 priority at this time. Please stay safe. It is our hope that we will achieve this goal together through unity & a joint effort to save lives.
- The FA Team