1) I'm looking to exchange/return one of my shirts. What should I do? Returns are super easy & FREE! If there's any problem at all with your order, just ship it on back to us to Feminist Apparel, 1720 N. 5th Street, 404, Philadelphia, PA 19122 and make sure to include a note of whether you're looking to have a change made or would just prefer a refund.
2) What are your shipping rates and do you ship internationally? We offer free shipping on all domestic U.S. orders. We charge a flat rate shipping fee of $15 on international orders of $50 or less (for Canada is $10), then $20 on international orders above $50 (for Canada is $15) and we ship all orders via USPS First-Class International. International customers (esp. those of you in the UK)... PLEASE BE AWARE that you may be charged customs fees when collecting your order. We're currently looking into this and will update this section when we know more!
3) How can I pay for my order? American Express, Discover, Google Checkout, Mastercard, PayPal, Visa.
4) How long will it take to receive my order? Please allow 1-2 weeks if order is shipped to the U.S.A. and 2-6 weeks for international orders.
5) Do you take wholesale orders? Yes. Especially if you're an on-campus organization, we want to work with you! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) I'm not sure what size I should pick...? Here, check out the sizing chart for our shirts. Seeing as how we're all about body positivity and making sure that our customers feel comfortable in their clothes, our shirts range from XS to 5XL. In the circumstance that you receive your order and find out that you need a different size, we ask that you send it back to us along with a note stating the updated size you’re looking for. Once we receive the shirt with your note, we’ll ship out your new one for you! Also, note: women’s sizes only go up to 3XL so check the Unisex if you’d like up to 5XL.
7) I received my shirt and the design is not to exact scale as seen on the site--why? The product images on our site are not exact images of each specific product, but rather mockups of the design on the garment it will be printed on. We think they're pretty close though :)
Questions about Feminism & Feminist Apparel
1) What is feminism? It's a movement that realizes the injustices and oppression that marginalized people face in their everyday lives and works to combat those issues. There are a lot of misconceptions about feminism, but our feminist ideology is simple, feminism is for human rights, respect, and inclusivity.
2) Where can I learn more about feminist issues, causes, and organizations? Glad you asked. Head on over to our 'Resources' tab.
3) What is Feminist Apparel? Feminist Apparel is an online storefront that offers exclusively products with feminist messaging and imagery. We don’t claim to be re-branding feminism or offering academic insight into the movement, we are an independent company that seeks to be the Feminism 101 shop for you and anyone that sees you wearing one of our shirts. We want our products to start conversations about feminism out in the real world and make people feel happy when they are wearing their feminist ideals right on their chest.
4) What brand are the t-shirts printed on? As of right now, all of our designs are being printed on GILDAN brand clothing. We chose them for the quality and sizing options of their products. They are Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production (WRAP) certified, adhere to the codes of the Fair Labor Association (FLA), and they ask the same of external suppliers when used. Here is their Code of Ethics. We’re working on also offering US-made and unionized clothing options as soon as possible.
5) Where do your designs come from? Our designs are either originally produced in-house or submitted by awesome Feminist Creatives (like YOU). All of the designs on our website follow a set of guidelines to ensure originality, inclusivity, and positivity.
If you have any questions that we haven't addressed here, please shoot us an email over at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for stopping by and supporting an independent, feminist organization and the fight to debunk the misconceptions surrounding feminism!
Important Holiday Shopping Order Deadlines!!!
December 15: US orders
December 1: Canadian orders
November 25: Africa & Central/South America orders
December 1: Remaining International and Military Bases orders
If you place your order before these deadline dates, your orders will arrive on or before December 24th.